By Aharon Rabinowitz
Published on Thursday, March 24th, 2011
We recently sent out a survey to many of you to find out about your experiences with Red Giant products and customer service. Here’s what we learned:
- 59% consider Red Giant products “excellent quality”
- 34.5% consider Red Giant products “good quality”
- 96% would recommend Red Giant products to a friend
- 53% have interacted with customer service in some way.
Of those that have interacted with customer service:
- 42% say we are always available and responsive (excellent)
- 44% say we are usually available and responsive (good)
- 12% say we are occasionally or rarely available and responsive (average or below average)
- 58% say we solve all their problems (excellent)
- 30% say we solve most of their problems (good)
- 9% say we solve some or few of their problems (average or below average)
- 45% had an excellent overall customer experience
- 48% had a good overall customer experience
- 6% had an average or below average overall customer experience
So it sounds like, we’re doing an excellent job for about half of our customers and at least a good job for 90% of them. And while we’re pretty sure that almost no other plug-in company can claim the same level of customer happiness, we do not compare ourselves against others when it comes to customer satisfaction. We compare ourselves against what we think customers deserve. And we think you deserve the best.
So, now, we turn to you to ask what can we do to make your experiences better. Please sound off!