By Andrew Cheyne
Published on Friday, August 26th, 2011
Grab the Latest updates for both Magic Bullet Looks and Magic Bullet Colorista II Here:
Note: Since all of our Magic Bullet products now install through one Suite installer, you only need to download the update once – it will contain the maintenance release for both products.
So, what’s new?
Magic Bullet Colorista II 1.0.3
- The biggest fix here was to allow Colorista II to run properly again on non-English systems.
- We also fixed up our keyboard shortcut handling for Colorista II in After Effects – in previous releases, you probably noticed it didn’t work the greatest – it’s all working great now!
Magic Bullet Looks 2.0.1
- As with Colorista II, the biggest fix for a lot of users is that Looks will now run properly on non-English systems.
- We fixed an issue with Looks causing pixelation in FCP 7 when using the Upper or Lower Field Dominance Sequence Settings.
- Fixed some issues in the Looks Builder interface where the delete key wasn’t working properly and you would encounter some weird beeps.
- Addressed an issue with Looks in Premiere Pro CS5 where the preview image could end up cropped in the LooksBuilder.
- The Looks Theatre inside the Looks Builder interface would always start displaying Looks from the “Basic” category – it will now show you looks based on the category you’ve selected.
As always, you can find updates for all of our products HERE.