By Andrew Cheyne
Published on Wednesday, September 21st, 2011
In case you missed it, we recently shipped Trapcode Form 2.0. Never content to just sit back, we spent some time post-release fixing up a few issues that we discovered and wanted to share the fixes for those issues with you today (as well as a bonus fix for Lux!). The issues we have resolved:
- If the spotlight was pointed at 90 or 270 degrees to the camera, you end up with a single line of transparent pixels.
- A crash with opening some projects with OBJ models containing texture coordinates.
- Added support for point cloud and vertex only OBJs.
- Fixed an error when keyframing fractal field parameters.
- Catch and return AE error when using multi-processing with low memory, now returns an error dialog instead of rendering blank frames.
- Fixed world transform being double what it should be.
- Added Invert Z option for OBJ models exported with a z axis opposite to that of After Effects.
You can grab the latest Trapcode Suite 11.0.1 installer here. The suite installer contains the fixes for both Form and Lux.