By Aharon Rabinowitz
Published on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012
Hi Folks -
At the end of last year, we removed Magic Bullet Denoiser from our website, discontinuing version 1 from our product line. At that time, we promised we would release a new version of Denoiser that would be more stable and free to current users of Denoiser 1. And as of today, that’s exactly what we’ve done.
Here are the quick points:
- We’ve developed Magic Bullet Denoiser II from scratch (completely new code) to bring you the quality of Denoiser 1, but with more stability. Red Giant owns this code 100% – which means the product is not going anywhere.
- We have spent lots of time developing the default settings for Denoiser II to give you the best possible look as soon as you apply. There’s is always room to tweak setting, but often you won’t need to.
- Currently Denoiser II is only available for After Effects, but it will support multiple host apps in the future (read THIS FAQ for more info).
- Denoiser II is a Free Update for all Denoiser 1 and Magic Bullet Suite users. I repeat: If you already owned a license of Denoiser or bought the Magic Bullet Suite after Denoiser was discontinued, you get Denoiser II for FREE.
Here’s the FAQ full of great info on the Denoiser II update that should answer any and all of your questions.
As always, we’re committed to giving you the best software, the best user experience, and the best support in the industry. We’re always listening to your questions and concerns and will always be here for you. Reach out to us if you need help.
- Vincent Laforet & Stu Maschwitz (Nocturne)
- Eric Escobar
- Seth Worley (Plot Device)