By Aharon Rabinowitz
Published on Thursday, July 26th, 2012
Hey folks – Today we’ve updated Magic Bullet Denoiser II to include 2 new host apps. In addition to the already-supported After Effects Cs4, 5, 5.5, and 6 you will now be able to install Denoiser II v1.3 in Premiere Pro CS5, 5.5, and 6, as well as Final Cut Pro 7.
What’s new and what you need to know:
- FREE 1.3 update. Our newest update brings Denoiser II back into the editor’s favorite apps, Premiere Pro and Final Cut 7, and also adds subtle improvements to the denoising algorithm. Get the FREE update HERE.
- Already own Denoiser 1? If you own the previous Denoiser 1 or any version of Magic Bullet Suite, you get the new Denoiser II for free (get it HERE). Want to know the story behind Denoiser II replacing Denoiser? Read the FAQ
- Great defaults. The default settings were carefully chosen by professional editors and filmmakers, so you get immediate clean-up results when the plug-in is applied.
- Stable and reliable. Extensive redevelopment and improved stability give you a more reliable noise-reduction tool.
- Better support for Interlaced Footage. A new Separate Field checkbox makes sure that interlaced footage is properly treated when using Premiere and After Effects.
- Part of the family. Combined with other Magic Bullet products like Looks 2 and Cosmo, Denoiser is a smart way to clean up problems like overexposure or splotchy skin.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, our awesome support and customer service team is here for you.