By Andrew Cheyne
Published on Friday, December 21st, 2012
While most of our elves have been busy lately working on eye catching fun like Tempo or making sure our website didn’t fall over during our secret sale, our nerd factory has also been working on resolving some issues that have cropped up in PluralEyes. To grab the latest version, pick up the latest installer for PluralEyes 3 here.
This update (PluralEyes 3.1.1) contains the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue with “Allow Sync to Change Clip Order” that caused incorrect playback after the sync.
- Now enables you to reconnect to missing media files when opening a project.
- Fixed an “Audio Extraction Failed” error when attempting to sync with AAF.
- Fixed an import crash when importing some types of spanned media.
- Now reports an import error if a user imports an AAF that uses unsupported properties
- Fixed an export crash when exporting some types of spanned media.
Enjoy the updates and have a great new year!
Andrew Cheyne, Director of Engineering – Red Giant
PS: Before you ask… Yes, we’re working on the Windows version!