Hey folks – we are super proud to present Red Giant BulletProof (Beta) a new on-set solution for Media Prep and Delivery. Best of all – the BulletProof beta is FREE! Download it right now!
What are you downloading?
The greatest thing since sliced bread! OK, maybe not – sliced bread is pretty hard to top , but we think BulletProof is pretty awesome – and we want your help to make it even more awesome by testing it out, contributing feature ideas, and letting us know what works for you and what doesn’t.
You’ll be downloading Public Beta version 1.
BulletProof is free as beta software until the products full release (and we’re aiming for this summer). This version is Mac only,
but we fully intend to support windows as the product further develops.
We will be sending out updates of the Beta as development continues the next few months with bug fixes, performance improvements and UI tweaks.
How to get BulletProof
- Go to http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/bulletproof/ and click on the “Sign in and Download” button.
- From there you’ll be sent to a page where you can start the download process for BulletProof. You’ll need to sign into your Red Giant Account – if you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one here.
- Once you’ve signed in (setting up a new account will sign you in), you’ll click on the “Download for Mac” button.
- Once downloaded, follow the installation instructions and you are good to go.
Learn more here: http://www.redgiant.com/support/faq/product-specific/bulletproof/
How To Use Bullet Proof
Some Important Notes:
- Camera Support: BulletProof will support DSLR’s: Canon, Nikon, GoPro for v1.0
- Check out the Compatibility Tab on the BulletProof Product Page for Supported Camera and Codecs information: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/bulletproof/compatibility/#tabs
- Please visit the BulletProof Support Forum to add requests for Camera support: https://support.redgiant.com/forums/20859680-BulletProof-Beta
- Exported footage will have all of your the Slate Info, EXIF data, Markers, In & Out points and Organize Badges brought into Premiere Pro using XMP formatting. XML to come later.
- ProRes Export: ProRes is a proprietary codec owned by Apple. For ProRes Export, You will need to already have the ProRes codec (licensed for encoding) already installed on your machine. This usually means having FCP, FCPX or Motion installed on your computer.
Where do I go to give Feed Back?