By Red Giant Team
Published on Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
Hey folks – we have a new update to Red Giant Shooter Suite – Shooter Suite 12.1. This update delivers new BulletProof and PluralEyes features and fixes. Updates are FREE for Shooter Suite 12 owners, PluralEyes 3 owners and BulletProof owners (depending upon what you own).
QUICK LINK: Download the latest Shooter Suite product installer.
(Individual products like BulletProof and PluralEyes are included in that installer.)
What’s new in Shooter Suite 12.1?
Red Giant BulletProof 1.0.1:
- Better XML support. Improved XML file export for Premiere Pro makes sending metadata from BulletProof easier and more fluid.
- More shortcuts! New keyboard commands for markers and the timeline give you a faster workflow.
- Bug fixes. We fixed export issues when conforming different frame rates, timecode issues when exporting an FCP XML file, and inconsistency in the Search tool.
Red Giant PluralEyes 3.2.3:
- New camera & NLE support. PluralEyes now imports media from Canon XF cameras, and exports a synced timeline to Media Composer 7.
- Improved workflow. Fully supports In/Out points imported from your NLE.
- More audio formats. Export as Media Files option now supports MP3, M4A, MOV and WAV files.
- Bug fixes. Improved performance for clip dragging and multi-clip selection. Better handling of surround sound audio files and nested sequences when exporting to Premiere Pro.
In case you are new to Red Giant Shooter Suite, here’s a quick video all about it.