Hey folks – We’ve just released a maintenance update for Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 and Denoiser II:
Magic Bullet Looks 2.5.2
Denoiser II 1.4.3
- Magic Bullet Looks now supports 5k footage.
- Adds compatibility for Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 – Fixes a hang when using large footage.
- Saving LUT Tool Custom Tool presets now works properly
- Fixes an issue with 1440×1080 footage in Sony Vegas
- Fixes an crashing issue with non ASCII character file paths
- Fixes a crashing issue with offline computers
- Fixes an issue in FCPX where the On-Screen controls could be permanently removed.
- Denoiser II has been moved out of the “Red Giant Color Suite” location inside After Effects and Premiere Pro. It can now be found in the “Red Giant Denoiser II>Denoiser II” folder in the effects pane.
We’re aware of a bug in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 with Magic Bullet Looks causing a hang when opening saved projects and trying to resume editing. We’ve narrowed down the issue to an incompatibility with using Accelerated Plug-Ins and Magic Bullet Looks. We are investigating a fix for this issue with the team at Adobe and will keep you updated as we learn more.
You can get the update HERE
or use Red Giant Link
As always, if you have any questions or problems, our support team
is here for you.