We have recently switched the installers for PluralEyes v2 and DualEyes over to Red Giant licensing. A Singular Software license key will be unable to activate the new version that uses a Red Giant serial number for activation. If you need to re-activate your product, please convert your license key to a Red Giant serial number and you will be able to install and activate using the latest version of the software. Conversion is only necessary for PluralEyes v2 and DualEyes v2 and is not needed for PluralEyes v3.
- Conversion is not necessary for PluralEyes v3 serial numbers.
- If your PluralEyes v2, DualEyes or Presto license key is 20-characters (4 letters and 16 numbers) then you already have a Red Giant serial number and you do not need to convert it. Example serial number: AAAA-1234-1234-1234-1234.
- If your PluralEyes v2, DualEyes or Presto license key is 18-characters (all numbers) then this is a Singular Software license key and please see instructions below to convert this to a Red Giant serial number. Example license key: 123456-123456-123456.
Please complete these steps for conversion:
- Convert your Singular Software license key to a Red Giant serial number. Click here for conversion instructions.
- Download and Install the latest trial version and use your new Red Giant serial number to activate product. Click here to download.
Date Modified: 2012-12-12 08:39:22