- 1. Decompression/Extraction software
All files are available using Zip compression in .zip format.
Ensure you have decompression software installed on your system so you are able to unzip the downloaded package.
Most operating systems come with a built-in utility, you may also choose from the many free programs that are available.
- 2. Hard-wire your Internet connection
- If you are wirelessly connected to the Internet, turn off your wireless and hard-wire your computer.
- 3. Browser troubleshooting
- (1) Clear your Internet cache and cookies, (2) switch to a different browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and (3) download again.
- 4. Proxy problems
- If you are behind a proxy, you will likely experience problems. Please download using a different Internet connection.
- 5. Use a download manager
- A commonly experienced problem is getting disconnected and reconnected within a short time period, such as a second. This may not be normally noticed, but during a long download this may prevent the file from downloading correctly. A download manager will help pick up where you left off once you are reconnected.
Here are a few free download manager options: