Powerful light effects from John Knoll,
co-creator of Photoshop
- Photoshop co-creator and Star Wars effects guru John Knoll developed Knoll Light Factory to mimic the reflections from a very bright light source as seen through a camera's lens. It's proven to be one of the most popular plug-ins for both Adobe Photoshop and After Effects. Knoll Light Factory goes far beyond the typical lens flares found in Photoshop, with over 100 great presets, real-time previewing, and 19 powerful flare tools for creating your own custom effects.
- New user interface adds previews, undo, and a single editing window
- 50 new presets in Version 3.0
- Plugs into Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 Photoshop Elements 7.0 & 8.0
- Support for 16-bit color rendering
- Works on 32- and 64-bit Vista and Windows 7 systems as well as Mac OSX Snow Leopard
- New Photoshop Filters FAQ
Reasons To Buy
- 64-bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Try the same presets used in movies such as Planet of the Apes, The Day After Tomorrow, the Star Trek series, and Dreamgirls
- Designed by Academy Award-winner John Knoll, visual FX supervisor at Industrial Light and Magic
- Goes far beyond the built-in lens flare features of Photoshop
- Get the look of expensive lens flares without expensive lenses
- Works with Knoll Photo Knoll Photo works alongside it's companion tool, Knoll Light Factory 3. Create a light design in Photoshop to use as a preset in your video work.
Fast, fun visual impact with over 100 light presets
- Light presets are premade combinations of lighting elements. Choose from photon torpedoes, red lasers, warm sun flares, or spikeballs — Knoll Light Factory 3.0 ships with over 100 presets to get you started quickly with Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
Custom lens editor and elements
- Choose from 19 different flare elements, and layer them to create just the look you want. Real-time previews give you instant feedback, and 16-bit rendering reduces banding and creates better-looking output. Obscuration layers enable objects in the scene to partially block an effect. Once you've got just the look you want, it's easy to save your own presets for future use in Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
Photorealistic lighting effects
- Knoll Light Factory's effects are based on the real-world physics of light passing through glass lens elements of all kinds. Give your photos the characteristic look of inexpensive digital cameras or legendary Panavision lenses. Apply sci-fi effects such as Arc Welder or Distant Quantum or add subtle sparkle to jewelry, movie posters, or nighttime scenes.