Products Included: 9
Everything you need to tell your story
- Magic Bullet Suite 11 is the newest, hottest release of our definitive toolkit that brings professional tools to filmmakers everywhere. Designed by seasoned colorist and film director Stu Maschwitz, this Suite produces professional Hollywood-style results on an indie budget. Its nine essential tools let you capture the emotion of your scene, making your footage more personal and compelling. With the recent additions of Looks 2, PhotoLooks 2 and Denoiser II, our Magic Bullet Suite keeps outdoing itself, giving you more expert products at an even greater savings. Whether you are creating a color treatment, removing video noise, or doing a skin smoothing beauty pass, Magic Bullet Suite helps you create the final look that tells your story perfectly. Save $692 when buying the Suite; costs $1,491 for individual plug-ins.
- NEW UPDATE! Denoiser 1.4 now runs 3–4x faster on OpenCL 1.1 systems with supported graphics cards, letting you find beautiful footage under the noise. Free update for Denoiser 1 and Denoiser II owners.
- NEW FIXES! Issues with Looks 2 on Retina screens have been fixed; PhotoLooks 2 launches in Lightroom on Windows 64-bit; and the Colorisa II keyer works in Premiere Pro CS6 Free update Free update for Magic Bullet Suite 11 owners.
- NEW HOST APPS. Looks 2 and Mojo are now compatible with Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5; Looks 2 is also supported in Sony Vegas Pro and Avid Media Composer.
- Already own MBS 10? Get a discounted upgrade to MBS 11, which is packed with more tools & greater savings. Upgrade details
- Magic Bullet Suite now features Red Giant Link, our helpful new updater that notifies you of free updates and upgrade availability.
Reasons To Buy
- Give your production a creative push with Hollywood appeal, at an incredible value and indie-level price tag.
- Meet all of your color correction needs with Colorista II, Looks 2, Mojo, Cosmo, PhotoLooks 2, and the standalone LooksBuilder.
- Use Magic Bullet tools to capture the emotion of your footage, making the story you are telling more personal and compelling.
- A fast, easy workflow for everyone: Deep controls for advanced users, one-click presets for newcomers, and everything in between.
- Designed by Stu Maschwitz, seasoned colorist and film director, author of DV Rebel's Guide and Prolost.com blog. Read Stu's story
- Used for big-budget feature films like Angels & Demons and The Social Network, alongside independent films like Plot Device and puppetry by Tiny Inventions.