Products Included: 6
Footage backup, prep & delivery tools for the shoot & timeline
- Red Giant Shooter Suite gives you the freedom to shoot the way you want, with the confidence that your footage will make it from your camera to the editing timeline safe, sound and in sync. Shooter Suite includes BulletProof, a complete on-set backup and review solution that quickly takes you from offload through export. Fast, automatic audio syncing with PluralEyes 3.5 eliminates the need for clappers and time code that come with multi-cam shooting. Shooter Suite also includes LUT Buddy for sharing color decisions made on set, Instant 4K for up-converting, and Frames for deinterlacing to integrate the footage you just shot with older video formats on your timeline. Save $197 when buying the Suite; costs $596 for individual products (33% savings).
- PluralEyes 3.5: With PluralEyes for fast, automated audio/video sync, you’ll turn what used to be hours or days of work into seconds.
- BulletProof 1.2: A stand alone app for on-set backup and review. Now includes support for AVCHD, MXF and much more.
- Denoiser II: New to the Suite, Denoiser II gives you powerfull video noise reduction tools.
- Instant 4K: Upconvert video to 4K resolution and other high-resolution formats.
- Save on Upgrade: Upgrade to from Shooter Suite 12 to 12.5 for just $99.
- Other Upgrade Options: If you own Color Suite, PluralEyes and other select products, you're eligible for a discount on Shooter Suite, which includes BulletProof. Get the details.
Reasons To Buy
- Suite Savings. Shooter Suite saves you time and money, when you purchase its powerful workflow products together at a deep 33% discount.
- Get to the storytelling. We shoot video not to document events but to communicate a story. Shooter Suite takes care of the data wrangling so you can focus on storytelling.
- Work with old and new. With up-converting and deinterlacing, Instant HD and Frames make sure the older footage you have matches the new footage you are shooting.
- Share your colors. Shooter Suite includes LUT Buddy, our indispensible tool for sharing color decisions between compliant applications as 1D or 3D LUT files. Learn more