The previous Singular Software activation process for PluralEyes 2, DualEyes and Presto has been switched over to the Red Giant registration process. A Singular Software license key will be unable to activate the Red Giant version of the product. Please convert your 18-character Singular Software license key to a Red Giant serial number and you will be able to install and activate using the latest version of the software.
Do you need to convert your serial number?
- Conversion is not necessary for PluralEyes v3 serial numbers.
- If your PluralEyes v2, DualEyes or Presto license key is 20-characters (4 letters and 16 numbers) then you already have a Red Giant serial number and you do not need to convert it. Example serial number: AAAA-1234-1234-1234-1234.
- If your PluralEyes v2, DualEyes or Presto license key is 18-characters (all numbers) then this is a Singular Software license key and please see instructions below to convert this to a Red Giant serial number. Example license key: 123456-123456-123456.
Please complete these steps for serial number conversion:
- Before beginning the conversion process you will be asked to log in or create a Red Giant ID.
- After logging in with your Red Giant ID, you will be brought to the conversion page that will ask for your Singular Software license key for Presto, PluralEyes 2 or DualEyes.
- Click the Validate button after entering your license key information.
- Next, verify the information on the page is correct and click the Complete Conversion button.
- Once your conversion is finished, you will receive a Thank you message at the top of the page.
You will find your new Red Giant serial number (20-characters) on this page and it will be available in your Order History for future reference. Your Red Giant serial number will also be sent to your Red Giant ID email.
- After conversion is complete, download the Red Giant version of Presto, PluralEyes 2 or DualEyes and use your Red Giant serial number to activate the product.
- Download PluralEyes 2 and DualEyes
- Download Presto
- Your Red Giant serial number may be entered on the Registration page during installation or from within the product you may enter your serial number from the Help > Enter License menu. The License Manager app is no longer used for activation and will be unable to register your product.
- If you run in to an issue while activating, please double check that the version installed is the same version available at the download links provided above. If you are running a previous version, please download and install with the latest Red Giant version available as previous versions will be unable to accept a Red Giant serial number.
Click here to begin your Singular Software license key conversion.
Date Modified: 2013-09-05 22:45:00