Knoll Light Factory v2.6 will not install over your existing Knoll Light Factory v2.5 installation. If you have v2.5 installed, please refer to the instructions included below on how to uninstall Knoll Light Factory v2.5 from Final Cut Pro and After Effects.
FInal Cut Pro
- Open the directory as shown below: MacHD\Library\Application Support\Final Cut Pro System Support\Plugins\
- Remove both Knoll Light Factory plugin files, Knoll Custom Lenses folder and settings.txt file.
- Open the directory as shown below
- MacHD\Library\Application Support\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\[CS3 or CS4]\MediaCore\
- MacHD\Applications\Adobe After Effects\Plug-ins\
- Remove the Knoll Light Factory 2.5 folder.
Date Modified: 2010-01-07 16:42:00