Views: 5361

June 15th, 2008


April 21st, 2012 at 5:48 pmBaffour says:

Is "IMAGE GHOSTING" the official name for that sort of look ?? AMD can you PLEASE tell me whether the effect in this video is the same as "IMAGE GHOSTING"

Post a Comment

Checking Red Giant ID sign in status...

Products Used in this Video

Email Support Team

Open a Support Ticket to email our Support Team. If you aren't logged in with your Red Giant ID, you will be asked to log in or create a Red Giant ID.

Call Support

1 (260) 918-4505 extension #2
9AM - 5PM Pacific Time (Monday-Friday)
Phone policy



Subscribe to our newletter and special offers.