Hey folks – today we’ve released PluralEyes 3
. If you’ve already used previous versions, then you know how fricktastically awesome it is. If you’ve never used PluralEyes, here’s the elevator pitch:
(BTW – You can check out our film Form 17 HERE
, and an expanded behind the scenes video HERE
The long and short of it is this: For videographers and filmmakers with audio and multi-camera recordings, PluralEyes revolutionizes the workflow of films, weddings, events, music videos, commercials and documentaries. The new PluralEyes 3 takes the tedium out of syncing audio and video footage, accomplishing in seconds what used to take hours or days.
Though it’s version #3, this is Red Giant’s first release of PluralEyes, since we acquired the technology
. Today’s release is Mac-only, but Windows support is coming soon.
Here’s what’s new in PluralEyes 3:
- Serious Speed Boost – Syncs in seconds. Version 3 is 20x faster than Plural Eyes 2. Seriously.
- New UI and Timeline – Have more confidence with a timeline and visual feedback. Users can identify problems before they happen, and watch the sync occur in real time. But don’t blink, because it will happen FAST!
- Test and tweak – New quality control options like Two-Up View and Snap to Sync, along with a visual timeline.
- Get sync functionality in one place – Red Giant’s integration of DualEyes functionality has created a standalone PluralEyes application, taking audio/video syncing out of the NLEs and into its own consolidated work environment. The new standalone application supports a broad range of filmmaking workflows including native DSLR, along with other cameras, file formats and codecs. More info HERE.
- All Hosts and OS’s for One Price – Previously, you purchased PluralEyes by host app. But… As a part of our Red Pledge, when you purchase PluralEyes 3, you get it for ALL host applications supported by PE3 – not just one. And PE3 supports a lot of apps! Users get exactly what they need with one simplified purchase.
And of course the big question… What’s it going to cost you? You know, I’m glad you asked.
Pricing and Availability
Want More info?
- New $199 (includes ALL supported host apps)
- Upgrade $79 – for ANY previous PluralEyes or DualEyes customer
- As a part of our Red Pledge Guarantee, customers who bought PluralEyes 3 AFTER 3/17/2012 will get a FREE UPGRADE to PluralEyes 3. A coupon code will be emailed to you shortly.
- Mac only. Support for Windows and other host applications is coming – PluralEyes 3 owners will get a free update, when released.
Check out these links: