Hey folks – today we are releasing an update to our Shooter Suite
, which includes new versions of PluralEyes 3.5 and Instant 4K (previously Instant HD). New to the suite is Magic Bullet Denoiser II, our video noise reduction tool. Also included is the recently updated BulletProof 1.2, as well as Frames and LUT Buddy.
GET SHOOTER SUITE 12.5 NOW
adds support for more media formats, speed improvements, better sync accuracy and other highly-requested enhancements. Here’s the complete list:
- AVCHD playback (that’s new for Windows) and for support spanned clips (that’s new for both Windows and OS X)
- Supported media types for Replace Audio now greatly expanded
- Lots of algorithm improvements result in faster and more accurate syncs.
- Automatic correction for sync drift (Over time in long videos, sound and video can stop matching up perfectly- this will fix that)
Also new to Shooter Suite 12.5 is Instant 4K
, an update to Red Giant Instant HD, which includes speed optimization (up to 3-4X) and new presets geared towards higher resolution formats. We’ve also added Denoiser II
, our powerful video noise reduction tool, giving shooters a powerful tool for improving the quality of the video they shoot.
This all comes on the heel of BulletProof 1.2
– a recent, free update for owners of the Shooter Suite and BulletProof. Red Giant BulletProof is the Shooter Suite’s stand-alone application for reliable on-set backup and review of footage. The free update includes support for AVCHD and Canon MXF, opening it up to a world of new, popular cameras. BulletProof 1.2 also includes a new file reference mode to help drastically speed up the process. And, with the release of PluralEyes 3.5, comes BulletProof/PluralEyes integration, making it easy for BulletProof to hand off files to the popular audio/video sync app.
All-in-all, this release of Red Giant Shooter Suite delivers more integration, greater camera/format support, and fantastic workflow, speed and accuracy improvements, making it easy to bring your footage from set to post with confidence.
- Shooter Suite 12.5 is available now for $399. Existing users of Shooter Suite 12 are eligible for a $99 Upgrade. GET IT NOW.
- All Shooter Suite upgrade options can be seen HERE.
- PluralEyes 3.5 is available now for $199. Existing users of PluralEyes qualify for a $79 upgrade. GET IT NOW.
- Instant 4K is available now for $99. Existing users of Instant HD are eligible for an update to Instant 4K for $29. GET IT NOW.
If you bought Shooter Suite, PluralEyes or Instant 4K from (NAB DATE) on, then you are eligible for a free upgrade. We will be sending you a coupon via email. Stay tuned.
Fully Functional trial versions of all of our software can be found HERE
. (All of these tools are installed with the Shooter Suite product installer).
As always, if you have any questions or problems, our support team
is here for you.