Hi folks – we have a free update to PluralEyes 4. This new version (4.0.2) contains the following bug fixes and changes:
- Improved the PluralEyes 4 Premiere Pro Panel’s stability and performance.
- Updated playhead interaction so that clicking on a clip won’t reset the position of the playhead.
- Fixed an issue in the .xml file created by PluralEyes that could cause an import fail in Premiere Pro if there was a symbol (such as “&”) in the media file path.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PluralEyes 4 to crash while importing files with a long digit sequence in the file name.
- Resolved installation errors that could cause an “installation failed” message.
You can get the update HERE
or use Red Giant Link
As always, if you have any problems, our support team is here for you.