Hey folks – today we are releasing Trapcode Suite 14.0.4 – a free update to the tools in the current version of Trapcode suite (v14). Here’s what’s new:
- The Particular Designer now properly supports Hi-DPI displays (5k and 4k Monitors)
- OBJ Sequences will now animate in the Particular Designer.
- “Visualize” Spherical Field is now working as intended.
- Resolved an error that would display a “itemH Null” error when switching sprites if a custom sprite had been removed from the project.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the final render to not honor Disabling/Soloing multiple systems in the Designer.
- The Form Designer now properly supports Hi-DPI displays (5k and 4k Monitors)
- OBJ Sequences will now animate in the Form Designer.
HOW TO UPDATE
NEW TO TRAPCODE SUITE?
- Download a free trial HERE.
As always, if you have any issues, please reach out to our support team for help. We are here for you.