Hi folks – We’ve released Shooter Suite 13.1.6, a free update to Shooter Suite 13 which fixes a few small bugs you may have been experiencing. Here’s what’s in the update:
- Fixed an issue where the export menu was not working properly on Windows machines.
- Fixed an issues with Canon cameras & MXF footage becoming black and/or audio becoming silent after exporting into FCP X.
- Adds support for Sony Vegas 15.
- Other minor bug fixes & Performance Improvements.
- Fixed an issue with a file size discrepancy between the Finder & Offload.
- Fixed a crashing issue when using Sony PXW X70 memory cards.
- Fixed an issue where there was a white screen upon launching of Offload.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
HOW TO UPDATE
As always, if you have any questions, our support team is here for you.