We are excited to announce our incredible line-up of artists for The Maxon 3D and Motion Design Show (formerly C4DLive) the Siggraph Edition. This free, fully virtual event will feature presentations covering VR and AR, character animation, VFX, motion design and more, presented by the world’s top artists using Cinema 4D, Redshift and the Red Giant suite of products.
The 3-day online event will kick off on 7/21/20 at 8:30 AM PDT. Get the full event details HERE.
In the meantime, here are some highlights:
- Creating “Star Wars: The Last Stand” with Sekani Solomon. Sekani will demonstrate how he used Cinema 4D to create the dynamic, engaging short film, Star Wars: The Last Stand.
- The Secret to Photo-Real Visual Effects with Clinton Jones, Show Runner at Corridor Digital. Clinton will explain how to integrate photo-real objects into live action footage.
- Using VR and C4D to Make Gestural 3D Assets with Collin Leix, animator at Gunner. In her presentation, Collin will demystify how to use Cinema 4D and VR tools Oculus Medium and Oculus Quill to easily create gestural and organic 3D models.
- Tips for Character Animation in C4D (and Anywhere Else!) with Alex Parker. Alex will walk through some of her go-to methods for designing and animating compelling characters in Cinema 4D.
- Plus, Maxon, Red Giant and Redshift fan favorites Noseman, Rick Barrett, Simon Walker, and Adrian Cruceru, will show off some tips and techniques as well as answer audience questions from the chat.
Again, get the full details RIGHT HERE. See you soon!