We love that you love Red Giant. We want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way – explore this quick guide to our basic design elements to see how to do it.
The Red Giant logo comes in three color formats: red and white, red and black and all white. The logo should never be used in any other colors or color combinations.
The “red and black” version of the logo should be used over white to 30% black.
The “all white” version of the logo should be used over solid red for 40% – 70% black.
The “red and white” version of the logo is our preferred format and should be used over 80% – 100% black.
When using the logotype with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a margin around the Red Giant logo that equals half the height of the letters.
The Red Giant marks include, but are not limited to, the Red Giant name and logotype. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way. Use one of our official and unmodified Red Giant logos.
– Do not attempt to recreate the logo with a typeface. Please use one of the downloadable logos above.
– Do not use any color combinations other than the approved versions listed above.
– Do not stretch the logo and do not adjust spacing between the letters.
– Do not use old versions of our logo.
– Do not add special effects to the logo.
– Do not obstruct any part of the logo.
The Red Giant primary colors are red, black and white. The complimentary colors are shades of grey.
We use Trade Gothic Bold Condesed No. 20 for our headlines. And we use Proxima Nova Regular for body copy.