European Sales Development Representative
Red Giant is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) reporting to the Director of European Sales who is based in the greater London Area. The candidate must also be based in the greater London area and eligible to work and live in the United Kingdom. You would also work closely with Red Giant’s SDR representative based in Portland, Oregon.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Red Giant’s enterprise sales team supporting their efforts in selling the Volume Program. You will be responsible for prospecting to accounts across the broadcast, media and entertainment, post production and education sectors in Europe. You would be joining a small team during an exciting time of rapid growth and be able to make a direct impact.
First 3 months you would:
- Learn about our products and messaging
- Learn the prospecting process and the tools necessary to be successful (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Build relationships with your co-workers (sales, marketing, tech support, etc.)
- Work with the Director of European Sales to identify target markets and develop campaigns
- Start prospecting!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter looking for a challenge
- You’re a people person, and you enjoy helping others find solutions to problems
- You’re poised and polished under pressure, and are an exceptional communicator
- You’re results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive, with a proven track record
- 1 year of B2B sales or marketing experience, particularly account-based marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A quick learner and fast on their feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
About Red Giant
At Red Giant, we make tools, films and training to enrich filmmakers and motion designers from around the world. Red Giant develops tools that make the filmmaking process faster, more secure, more accurate, more beautiful, and just more fun. For over 15 years, we have built visual effects, video editing, and motion graphics software that is used in areas ranging from major motion pictures to worldwide television programming to web production.
Red Giant’s founders built the company on a philosophy of the “double bottom line” – the idea of finding balance between work and life. Employees are encouraged to spend time with family, and work regular hours.
For more information please contact Simon Le Roux, Director of European Sales, at email@example.com.