The Kaleidospace group adds 3D symmetry to the particle grid.
Form 1.0 Note: The parameter Center Z was removed.
Mirror Mode pop-up
Defines the symmetry axes.
- Off: Particles are not purposely aligned in symmetry.
- Horizontal: Particles are symmetrical along the horizontal axis.
- Vertical: Particles are symmetrical along the vertical axis.
- H+V: Particles are symmetrical along the horizontal axis.
Left to right, Mirror Mode is Off, Horizontal, Vertical and H+V.
Defines the symmetry operation.
- Mirror and Remove: Works like a regular kaleidospace where half of the image is mirrored, and the other half is not visible (since it is replaced by the reflection).
- Mirror Everything: Particles are mirrored both ways so that nothing is discarded.
Left to right, Behavior is set to Mirror and Remove, and Mirror Everything.
Defines the symmetry center with XY coordinates.