How Offload Works
For an overview of how to use Offload, watch a brief tutorial here.
- Attach your media storage drive and open Offload.
- Click on the orange Choose folder button in the Copy section to select a path for offloading your media.
- To add an optional subfolder, click on the + sign under Add subfolders in the Copy section and select from one of the choices from the menu, or choose Custom Text and create your own subfolder.
- To create an optional second copy, click on the orange Choose folder button in the backup section to select a path for creating a second copy of your media.
- Click on the orange Start button in the source section to start the offload process.
- Offload uses the entire interface to display the progress of the offload so that it is easy to see the progress from a distance. Yellow is used to show In progress, and Turquoise is to show completion.