Exporting to Sony Vegas Pro
PluralEyes works a little differently with Vegas Pro than the other editing applications. To work with Vegas, you always start the project in Vegas; send the timeline data to PluralEyes 4; do the sync in PluralEyes; then send the sync data back to Vegas in a similarly fluid command. It's a round-trip process.
Here is the whole process, from import to export.
- Create a sequence in Vegas Pro containing the clips you want to sync. Make sure to put the clips from each camera or audio recorder on a separate track.
- In your Vegas timeline, select the tracks that you want to sync.
- In Vegas, click Tools> Extensions> PluralEyes 4. Alternately, you can use Options> Customize menu to add a PluralEyes button to the Main Toolbar:
- PluralEyes 4 will open. Depending on the length of your Vegas project and the number of clips, it may take a moment for PluralEyes to gather your files and launch the PluralEyes 4 window. Your Vegas timeline has now been imported.
- In PluralEyes, click the Synchronize tab. PluralEyes will sync the tracks that you selected in Vegas.NOTE: If you have no tracks selected, PluralEyes 4 will attempt to sync everything.
- After PluralEyes has analyzed and synced your clips, you can click the Export Timeline tab. The PluralEyes interface will close and you will go back to Vegas.
- Your original timeline is now synced in Sony Vegas.