Overview of PluralEyes 4
PluralEyes 4 automates audio/video synchronization in seconds instead of days, giving videographers and filmmakers edit-ready footage without clappers or timecode. Its new interface and faster workflow revolutionize the post-production process for a faster setup with less gear, and greater control and confidence in the sync.
For videographers and filmmakers with audio and multi-camera recordings, PluralEyes changes the post-production workflow of films, weddings, events, music videos, commercials and documentaries. We take the tedium out of syncing your audio and video footage, accomplishing in seconds what used to take hours or days. Backed by our Red Pledge
for customer happiness, PluralEyes 4 delivers support for all host apps and all operating systems for one price.
When to use PluralEyes
Here are examples of productions for which PluralEyes can help.
- An event, such as a wedding, conference, or news story, in which you shoot the event from multiple angles.
- A scripted movie, in which you shoot scenes from multiple angles.
- A production in which you require higher-quality audio than your camera(s) can capture. For example, if you are using a DSLR camera, in which audio recording capabilities are often inadequate, you can use a portable audio recorder to simultaneously record sound. (This is known as double-system recording or dual-system audio.)
- An event in which you find it more convenient to set up a portable audio recorder than to use a long cable between a microphone and a camera.
- A stage performance or music video shoot in which pre-recorded music is played. You can use PluralEyes to synchronize the camera and audio footage from the performance with the pre-recorded music files.
You can learn more about how to use Red Giant PluralEyes 4 by visiting our Video Tutorials page here