Red Giant PluralEyes
How PluralEyes 4 Works
PluralEyes 4 quickly and automatically synchronizes multi-camera video and audio footage, eliminating complicated camera set-ups, timecode, and hours of tedious manual syncing. With PluralEyes, you simply do the following steps, often in a few minutes:
- Prepare the media files that you want to synchronize in PluralEyes. NOTE: Don’t actually edit your files yet. You want to sync in PluralEyes BEFORE you edit the clips. Learn more
- Import the media directly into PluralEyes. Learn more
- Alternately, import your footage into another application and then transfer your project into PluralEyes. Learn more
- Click the Synchronize button. PluralEyes matches clips that were recorded at the same time as each other by comparing the audio contents of clips.
- Play the timeline to check that the automatic sync process has given you the desired results.
- Export the synchronized timeline in a format suitable for editing in another application, like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. Learn more
PluralEyes works best with unedited footage. Syncing should come before editing because PluralEyes will want to move clips around and analyze them as much as possible in order to get the best sync. If there are edits like transitions, titles, or effects, PluralEyes 4 will be prevented from properly analyzing the clips. Learn more in Preparing Files for the Sync
Get more help
Video Tutorials: Click here
to watch video tutorials about PluralEyes 4. (Internet connection required.)