The following are a list of keyboard shortcuts available to use with Trapcode Particular:
- d opens the Designer; note this will only work when the Plugin panel is highlighted.
Once you're in the Designer, these shortcuts become available:
- b opens/closes the Blocks pane.
- p opens/closes the Preset pane.
- Opt/Alt + Clicking on Comp Reset button previews with the AE camera reset to its default settings.
- With the Camera tool highlighted, C cycles through the camera tool options (orbit, pan, zoom)
- Holding Shift while orbiting the camera constrains it to either an X or Y axis.
- Shift + Ctrl + H hides and shows overlay.
- Alt + Clicking a block puts the default parameters in place.
- Shift+Opt/Alt click the System Preview icon to show all hidden systems.
- Opt/Alt click the System Preview icon to solo a system.
- S solos/unsolos the currently selected system.
- H hides/shows the currently selected system.
- Delete removes the currently selected system or block (note neither the Primary System nor its blocks can be deleted).
- Opt/Alt + Clicking a preset adds a new system with the preset applied.
- Opt/Alt + Scrubbing a parameter's number scrubs by tenths.
- Escape exits the Designer, returning you to After Effects.