CrumplePop Carousel captures the classic look of vintage color cross-processing, film fading, and vignettes.
- Drag the uni.Carousel effect onto your clip.
- Click the Browse Presets button to see a preview of all the presets available. Double-click any preset to apply
Modify the Effect
- Frame & Vignette
- Frame Style sets the edges and aspect ratio of the effect's frame, with options for hard-edged 16x9 and Square, or soft-edged 16x9 Soft and Square Soft, or None which disables the frame entirely.
- Image Offset moves the clip the effect is applied to toward the left (negative values) or right (positives values).
- Vignette Amount adjusts the darkness around the edges of the clip.
- Color Process adjusts the tint of the red, green and blue color channels on the overall look.
- Red, Green, and Blue adds more or less mix of one color channel into the Color Process overlay.
- Fading flattens the image contrast, giving it a faded feel. Set the slider closer to zero to keep higher contrast between light and dark areas.
- Contrast controls the difference between the light and dark areas and bring more detail out from your video footage.
- Tip: If working with footage shot in low lighting, you may see more grain and texture in your image when turning this control up.
- Light Leaks
- Light Style offers several options for the light leaks effects.
- Opacity adjusts the transparency of the light leak effect.
- Flicker Strength and Flicker Speed create an animated strobe effect of the light leaks on the film.
- Color adjusts the tint of the light leak effect..
- Flip Light Leak adjusts where the light leaks appear in the frame.