Create colorful glints and animated twinkling effects at the bright areas of your image for beauty shots, titles, music videos and more.
- Apply the uni.Glimmer effect onto your clip.
- Click the Browse Presets button to see previews of the 7 presets available. Double-click any preset to apply.
Modify the Glow
- The Threshold control allows you to set how sensitive the plugin is to the bright areas it affects. Turn this slider down to 0 will spread the glimmer to even the darkest areas of the image, while turning it up towards 100 will decrease it’s influence to only the very brightest spots.
- The Master Length slider gives you the power to change the overall length of the all of the glimmer streaks.
- The Master Intensity slider allows you to bring up the overall intensity of the effect.
- The Color Map drop-down presents 6 preset options for you to quickly choose a color scheme to apply to your glimmer highlights.
- Choose from Warm, RGB, Aqualight, Golden, Pastel, or Candy
- You can also select the colors manually by setting Colors 1, 2 and 3.
- Streaks 1, 2 and 3: For more precise control you may uses the Streak groups to individualize each streak’s Intensity, Angle, Spread, and Hue Shift.
- The Glimmer Opacity control will lower the overall transparency of the effect on the layer.
- Chose from the Blend Mode drop-down to select the blending mode used to composite the Glimmer result over the original image.
- Check On the Apply Mask checkbox to use a mask to constrain the glimmer effect to a specific area.
- The first control is Shape which includes options of Rectangle or Ellipse.
- The Invert checkbox when checked “On” will switch the blur to occur outside the selected mask shape instead of inside. The default is “Off” for this control.
- The Point A crosshair control corresponds to the position of the top of the mask image and Point B controls correspond to the bottom position of the mask. Moving these points will squash or stretch out the shape of the mask, as well as move its position.
- The Radius control will spread the influence of the masked glimmer outwards from the center.
- The Feather Size will increase the translucency in the edges of the mask along a gradient.
- The Feather Direction will pull the transparent gradient towards the center of the mask if turned down towards -100 or out towards the edges if turned up to 100.
- The Mask Alpha checkbox allows the glimmer area to respect the alpha channel of the input layer. If this control is off then the alpha channel from the mask will replace the alpha channel in the image. Note that this control only applies to the rectangle and ellipse shapes and not the custom mask.