Provides multiple number formats along with accessible ways to modify their values within the constraints of their data type.
- Drag the effect onto your clip.
- Click the Choose a Preset button to see an animated preview of all the presets available. Double-click any preset to apply.
- After modifying the effect, select Save a Preset... to save the modifications as a custom preset.
Modify the Effect
- Text Style launches a modular window with various text adjustments including Font, Font Type, Font Size, Font Color, Justification, Line Spacing, and Letter Spacing.
- Position provides coordinates and controls that define where within the frame the numbers will appear.
- Number Type dictates the formatting and formatting options for the numbers based on the selection (Numbers, Dates, Time).
- Value defines the current numeric value, which incorporates any offsets within the number type's parameters.
- Rate controls the speed at which the numbers increase (positive values) or decrease (negative values).
- Text Settings
- Font Size adjusts how large or small the text appears.
- Font Color defines the color of the text.
- Justification determines if the text is aligned to the Left, Center, or Right.
- Horizontal Tracking controls the spacing between characters.
- Random Seed adjusts the formula used to create the randomizations throughout the effect. Useful for differentiating one Numbers effect from another in the event they share similar parameters.
- Number of Decimals adjusts the number of decimal places to include in the output, suffixing the decimal with 0s to fill the number when necessary.
- Minimum Integer Length adjusts the minimum amount of integers to include in the output, prefixing the number with 0s to fill the length when necessary.
- Use Commas toggles whether commas are placed every three decimal places to the left of the decimal point.
- Swap Commas/Period switches any placement of commas with periods and vise versa.
- Unit of Measure denotes the number with whatever symbol represents the unit selected from the list.
- Unit Placement determines whether the unit's symbol placement is dependent on the Unit of Measure selected (Smart), or if it's strictly After or Before the number.
- Insert Space toggles a space between the number and unit symbol.
- Year Offset adds years to the current Value entered for the number.
- Day Offset adds days to the current Value entered for the number.
- Date Format contains a list of formatting options for the day (D), month (M) and year (Y) values.
- Date Separator controls what symbol is used to separate the day, month, and year values.
- Date All Caps toggles whether any words in the Date Format selected are all capitalized.
- Format adjusts the formatting of the time relayed.
- Hours Offset adds or subtracts hours from the current Value entered for the number.
- Minutes Offset adds or subtracts minutes from the current Value entered for the number.
- Seconds Offset adds or subtracts hours from the current Value entered for the number.
- Show Seconds toggles whether seconds are relayed.
- Show Milliseconds toggles whether milliseconds are relayed.
- Milliseconds Rate controls the speed at which the milliseconds increase.
- Time Separator controls what symbol is used to separate the hours, minutes, seconds, and milliseconds.
- Foreground Opacity adjusts the foreground's transparency between 0 (transparent) and 100 (opaque).
- Background Opacity adjusts the background's transparency between 0 (transparent) and 100 (opaque).
- Blend Mode includes the standard blending controls which determine how the effect integrates into the rest of your composition.